Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm KING of the Mountain!

... well, Kelty is anyway.

Late last week we enjoyed the last bit of snowfall. Everything else had melted except the remains of the snow fort we built earlier in the week on the back deck. Kelty was going crazy staying in the house so out we went ... and he let out an ENORMOUS amount of energy. Let's just get to it.

*sigh* ... inside is boring ... *sigh* ... I want to go outside

Here mom ... I'm ready! Look ... I even got myself dressed!

Whoohoo!

Snowball fight! (No, seriously ... Kelty and I actually had a snowball fight! It was hilarious!)
King of the hill!

... and after a long day of play and some nice fresh air ... Kelty passed out for the night ... in the hallway (beds are apparently overrated!)

... GOOD MORNING!!! Really ... he starts the morning with so much energy that it is no match for even my 2 cups of cappuccino!

But seriously now ... Al and I are at our wits end trying to stop Kelty from using the living room furniture as a playground. He has been in the corner countless times, COUNTLESS! Now I know what you are thinking ... consistency, consistency, consistency ... well, mommy just couldn't do consistency any longer so I grabbed the camera instead. Another day, another battle.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I so know what you mean about the furniture!!! Isabella and Gabriele are out of control when they are kept in the house too long. Enjoy it now because sooon he will want to do nothing but play video games and watch movies i.e. Emanuel!!! Love the Pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun! Thanks for supporting Friday Follow. Have a wonderful weekend. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails