Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mr. Sandman? I SAID HELLO MR. SANDMAN!!

Today is going to be a long day ... I was up every hour with Kelty. Does my child not require sleep? Kelty has been going through a really rough spurt with his sleep but I thought the last few nights we were back to our normal 3 wakings ... oh no, no so fast momma! I tried everything last night; bottle, Tylenol for the teeth, laying next to his crib ... I am so exhausted I feel nauseous. If you can see on the exterior how I feel in the inside ... this would be really close!



Courtesy of my laptop's YouCam!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha! That's too funny! Don't worry, it's been a full moon! We've all been up a thousand times the past few nights! You're not alone! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly momma! It's great to catch up on your blog. I can't believe how much Kelty has grown.

    I love your Chichikids shop! Helloooo??? It's AWESOME! You found a niche, good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails