Friday, October 23, 2009

Bit of A Mess

I'm going to be doing some tweaking to the blog over the next couple of days so it may be little messy until I have it figured out. Currently each of my tabs are linked to a new blog ... I am essentially maintaining 5 blogs. The reason I wanted it this way initially is so that I could customize the right-sided column to be themed for each page ... I have since decided that as my blog grows with posts, it's just going to be too hard to manage. Instead I'm making the tabs link to labels instead of new blog pages ... essentially you won't even know the difference when I'm done, except the the left and right columns will mirror each other on every page ... just the blog post content will be customized like it is now. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!! I'm sure it will make life easier for you though:o) I know we love the posts of Kelty and the little adventures you go on!! Thanks for keeping us a little more conected to him:o) P.S. Gabriele LOVES to look at pictures of Kelty and trys to say Cousin when we look at your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so inspired by your blog! When I wanted to start one Tina told me to look at yours. It is awesome! You do such a great job at keeping up with it and staying creative. Great work! I love being able to keep up with what Kelty is doing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails