Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moments ...

Lately our days have been scattered with little "moments" with Kelty. I look at him and see a "little boy" ... where did my "baby" go? Yesterday Kelty gave me the most amazing hug ... he climbed on my lap, wrapped his arms around my neck and squeezed ... then he let go and planted me with a dozen little kisses! (Looking back, maybe he was strangling me? Ha) The other night Kelty awoke at 11:30 ... to be honest, I'd been looking for a reason to pick him up and hold him while he slept ... so I jumped out of bed and got him. I held him in my arms until almost 1 am, he was wide awake but stayed content in my arms while I "traced his face" with my hand, rubbed his feet and held his hand ... sigh.


Blowing bubbles on the deck

Matching up pictures

Catching bubbles in the park

Wasn't it just the other day when I used to hold him while sliding?

Kelty is not much of "swinger" ... he enjoys it for a bit is then ready to move on ... I caught him having fun though!

3 comments:

  1. It's great to see you enjoy the little moments!! Take it from me they really do grow up too fast. By the time they get to preteen and teen's boys do not want to be seen kissing there mother unless they are saying goodbye:o) Love the picts though!!!! Thanks so much for sharing and keeping us connected to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG he is SO cute!! I've been getting lots of hugs and kisses lately and am loving it! Really, where did our babies go???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails