Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playing Some Serious Catch-Up!!!

Seriously, this is nuts ... I am so far behind on our blog! In a nutshell ... Al and I both had to work over the Halloween weekend, we've had playdates, went back to Gymboree (whoohoo), I've been busy with custom ChichiKids and ChichiClay orders, we traveled to Daytona for Embry-Riddles Alumni weekend, I've introduced my "Mommy Necklace" and "Remember Necklace" in my ChichiClay shop (www.chichiclay.etsy.com), we've racked up $1,000 in vet bills since Pogo scratched his cornea, I've been to the vet 3 times in 1 week for his treatment ... Wednesday's appointment will determine if he needs surgery, Piper visited the vet last week on base, and I was in a wedding this weekend! Now for the good stuff ... the pictures! I'll cover the last 3 weeks with photos and captions ... enjoy!
Halloween came and went! Kelty helped clean out the "guts" from his 1st Pumpkin! He wasn't too thrilled about touching that icky mess but it was fun anyway!

I carved a pumpkin too! I don't ever remember carving pumpkins as a kid (sorry Mom and Dad if we did and I've lost that memory!) The fall was wood cutting season so I think we were always cutting and stacking wood instead of carving pumpkins.
Kelty LOVES to climb! I was folding laundry by the bed and looked down, only to find Kelty crawling on top of the laundry basket! He had so much fun playing while I folded laundry.
We had a playgroup at the Manatee Viewing Area in Apollo Beach. Here's Kelty standing with his friend Catherine ... they look so grown up!!

Nov 6th - 9th was our ERAU's Homecoming and Alumni Fly-In. Al and I drove back to our old college stomping grounds on Saturday the 8th ... we hadn't been back to the campus since our graduation in '98! Here is the classic picture that most Riddle student's take in front of the Wright Flyer on campus. The campus has grown but it's still small and cozy. The school had a 4-day weekend so most of the students left Friday after the Homecoming festivities which left the campus pretty dead on Saturday. We were dissapointed but did run into a few old classmates.

Here we are ... 10 years later!

Tuesday was Veteran's Day and we had the day off to celebrate. The Lowry Park Zoo had free admission for military; we met up with the Travis, Frost, and Guttman families. Here is Al and Kelty checking out the Stingray's.

Evangaline and Kelty

Kelty is quite the little explorer and spends the entire day crawling, climbing and cruising around the house. He was trying to squeeze out the sliding glass doors ... he figured out how to turn sideways and sidestep through the opening! Uh Oh!

I am soooo excited about this! We spent weeks researching bike seats and outfitting my mountain bike. I was so nervous about our first little ride together but we did great and Kelty was quite content ... except for the helmet covering his eyes. I need to make some adjustments to the helmet and then we'll be good to go on our next bike ride together.

I promise not to have this long of a lapse between blogs again!!!! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Okay...it is a good thing you did some serious catch up!! I was about to go nutty:) Loved all the pictures. I miss you guys and I sure miss Kelty. Did I miss something..is he walking? Talk to you guys soon. Love you Kelty...
    Aunt Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray, hurray, you're back! ;)
    We still have lots of catching up to do and I'm SOO excited about this weekend! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so ecited about the bike ride. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails