Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Week in Review

Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and family! Al, Kelty and I spent Thanksgiving dinner with the Guttman Family; Al made Mom Reichlin's sweet potato's and I made Grandpa Joe's Pumpkin and Apple Pie. We had a really nice time with the Guttman's and Kelty had a lot of fun playing with the twins Jake and Ryan ... they are so stinking cute playing together!

Re-cap of the week .....

Last Saturday I took advantage of my Disney cast member perks and rendezvoused with the Guttman family, Travis family and part of the Frost family. We started our day at Epcot and visited the Living Sea's, ate lunch in Morocco and then caught the bus over to the Animal Kingdom. As we entered the park we stopped by to pay Pluto and Rafiki a visit and then raced over to cath Finding Nemo the Musical ... the kids loved Finding Nemo. I wish I could have bottled that moment with Kelty because it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. For the first 15 minutes or so of the show, he stood straight up on my lap and was mesmerized! He would reach out and go "oooh, oooh" ... seriously wanted to make me cry! If anyone ever wondered why I chose the underpayed job as a disney performer and made a 145 mile commute every day .... that is why ... to put those kinds of faces on little kids and adult too! *sigh* So ... after the show and an unsuccessful attempt to get the kids to nap while we strolled through the part, we made our way over to the Magic Kindgom ... which was packed! We rode It's A Small World, ate dinner and finished our evening with a whirl around the Haunted Mansion. On our way out we were able to see the castle in all its holiday splendor ... grogeous!

The rest of the week was taken up vet appointments, Gymboree and our squadron playgroup.

Oooops, gotta go! My neighbor Tina, Megan Guttman and I are on our way to the Prime Outlets in Ellinton for some midnight madness!!!! Ahhhh! I'll post the pictures of the week tomorrow and maybe a few of our shopping mascerade!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails