Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back in Tampa

We're back from Homestead ... I pulled an extended period of military duty last week and arrived back in Tampa late Sunday night. I flew my mom down to take care of Kelty while I worked ... Nana did a great job! Though we didn't have much free time to spend together while we were down at Homestead we did get some good time together before leaving for Miami. Here are a few pics of this last week (not too many since I didn't have my camera with us in Miami).


Nana joined us at Kelty's Gymboree class last Tuesday.

Kelty eating his peas and carrots. Actually, he would only put them to his mouth and then throw them ... at least he would touch them which is more than what I can say for bananas.

Kelty playing with his Dance Tower. He actually bounces when the music plays now ... I haven't captured him shaking his bootie on video yet though.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything worked out and you made it back safely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails