Saturday, April 4, 2009

We Have Arrived!

Sorry for the quick note but I wanted to let you all know we have arrived! I'll give you the details and photos next post.

We do not have phone or internet in our TLF and this is the first internet access I've had since last Friday when we arrived in country.

We are here ... we are well ... we are trying to find a house.

I'll try to do a real post tomorrow ... we have a lot to share!

Oh ... and the internet and blogger buttons, etc are all in German so it took me forever just to figure out how to log in!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH you made it!
    I can't wait to hear all about it!
    ~Michelle~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home! Glad you all made it safely! Did the folks make it too? Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it to Germany. i am sure it was no easy feat. I can't wait to see all your fabulous posts in Europe!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails